Sunday, November 17, 2019

COLOR change

As for the color, I hated the extra dark front from the beginning. Come on Honda, a dark grey (gun metal grey metallic) Scooter with an even darker front is next to invisible in black/grey roads.
I wanted to go with a color like this on the Peugeot 206.
Why? Because being very good visible from every direction is your first line of defense.



But when I thought a bit more and looked what kind of colors are on the SW-T400, they are all metal colors (metallic too).
So I decide for a very in your eyes shiny copper what got 3 layers of clear coat on top and also I included the outside of the dashboard since it looked better than leaving it black.
As a finishing touch I put my, from several cars reused, mudflap girl sitting on top of the HONDA letters. Works very well with the dark tinted part of the screen.
Now for a few months testing if the color stays shiny and then deciding on a rest of the bike color scheme to enhance visibility and the nice design. 


This Honda SW-T400 has the light on during every shot, now you see how important visible colors are, on the bike and on you.




No comments:

Post a Comment